Key Issues for Climate Change
Compilation of the nine Key issues for Climate Change reports that were produced by the Swedish Society for Nature Conservation (SSNC – Naturskyddsföreningen) in the lead up to COP 15 in Copenhagen December 2015. Niclas Hällström coordinated and edited the series in his capacity as policy lead on Climate Change for SSNC 2008-2010, which was undertaken while also forming WhatNext?.
The nine seminars and reports contained in this publication were:
- The Double Challenge – How tackle the right to development and the climate crisis simultaneously.
- Footing the Bill for Climate Change – How do we generate the money?
- The World’s Forests – More than carbon sinks
- Winners and losers: How maximise opportunities and minimise risks?
- A Global Marshall Plan for Climate and Development – Cost effectiveness and climate investments that make a difference
- Technology and Climate – Curse or promise?
- Going Fossil-free – How can the EU and Sweden take the lead?
- Patents – Barrier or support to save the climate?
- Visions and Solutions – Ambitious emissions reductions and a Green Energy Revolution.