The nine seminars and reports contained in this publication were:
1. The Double Challenge – How tackle the right to development and the climate crisis simultaneously.
2. Footing the Bill for Climate Change – How do we generate the money?
3. The World's Forests – More than carbon sinks
4. Winners and losers: How maximise opportunities and minimise risks?
5. A Global Marshall Plan for Climate and Development – Cost effectiveness and climate investments that make a difference
6. Technology and Climate – Curse or promise?
7. Going Fossil-free – How can the EU and Sweden take the lead?
8. Patents – Barrier or support to save the climate?
9. Visions and Solutions – Ambitious emissions reductions and a Green Energy Revolution.